In our hearts we know the best thing to do, but fail to do it. New Year’s resolutions are great examples of this. We make resolutions because we know it would be better for us to lose weight, or get fit, or spend more time with those that matter most to us. The problem is that a resolution is generally easier to break than it is to keep. This year let’s try something new. We are going to cast aside the idea that we need improvement, this year we will accept who we are and understand that by doing so we are empowering ourselves to take the path that is best suited for us. Let’s embrace the idea of self love, and by doing this we will only feed our body and mind with the best. Lets make these our resolutions…
• I will love, laugh and hug everyone more often, even if others think I am crazy.
• I will give up limiting beliefs, relationships and habits, even if doing so leaves me naked and vulnerable and scared.
• I will ask for help, even if doing so makes me feel or look weak or silly.
• I will dig find out more about who I am, even if I don’t like what I find at first I will embrace my true self, even if it’s hard.
• I will speak up and stand up for causes and beliefs that are important to me, even if I offend.
• I will pursue my dreams with passion and daring, even if I have to sacrifice personal safety and comfort.
• I will take risks in business and in life, even if I’m unsure and don’t have all the information.
Please join me this year and work on loving who you already are.